CHINA FOREIGN INVESTMENTS
CITY INFORMATION - BEIJING
Materials Required for Application for Registration
of Permanent Representative Offices in Beijing
Required Application Documents for Registration of Permanent Representative Offices in Beijing
Foreign enterprises apply to establish resident representative office are required to provide the following documents:
1. Two sets of Application (original)
Application for establishing the representative office in Beijing should be signed by the chairman of the board or the general manager of the enterprise, including the brief introduction of the enterprise, the purpose / reason for establishing the representative office, the name of the office, business scope, the name of the chief representative / resident representative, term of residence, the address of office.
2. Two sets of Business License (copy) issued by the department concerned in the their country (for the Hong Kong enterprises, they should offer the certificate of incorporation and the business registration certificate valid for the year).
3. Two sets of Certificate of Capital Credit (original) issued by the financial institution which has business relations with the enterprise, including the amount of the registered capital, deposit digital number, the date when the account was opened and the enterprise's credit status.
4. One company constitution (copy)
5. Two sets of Certificate of Authority and the Resume of the chief representative or the resident representative (original)
The certificate of authority authorizes the chief representative or the resident representative, the resume shows the education background and the working experience of the authorized, both of which should be signed by the chairman of the board or the general manager of the enterprise. Besides, their passports and their identity cards (duplicate), eight two-inch bareheaded full faced photos of the authorized are necessary. (However, seven photos are needed for Taiwan company)
6. Two sets of contract of rent or purchase office location (copy).
Two sets of certificate of nominated location for handling official business which issued by Beijing municipal people's government Foreign Economic Relations & Trade Commission (copy).
Two sets of certificate of real estate of lessor (copy).
Certificate of residence for office location issued by lessor (original).
7. Two sets of Authorization letters for the chief representative and representatives (original) signed by the chairman of the board of directors or the general manager of the enterprise. 2 sets, one for Beijing municipal people's government foreign economic relations & trade commission, the other for Beijing administrative bureau for industry and commerce.
8. Company brief introduction
9. Provide other application material which is defined as necessary by the examination and approval authorities.
A. The application, the certificate of entrustment, the certificate of authority and the resume of the authorized should be written on the office letter paper of the enterprise, and affixed with seal and signed by the chairman of the board or the general manager of the enterprise.
B. The copy of the business license should be signed by the chief of the company and also be stamped.
C. The certificate of capital credit issued by the bank should by affixed with seal and signed by the chief of the bank.
D. As to the chief representative, his or her passport or the home-return card for compatriot is needed.
E. As to the freight forwarder company, not only should offer the membership certificate of international federation of freight forwarders associations, but also might provide the agent agreement with the class first freight forwarder in Beijing , if it is the subordination of the Sino Transportation Group, the approval from the group is indispensable.
The recommended structure of the documents and materials concerned
(should be written on the letterhead of the enterprise)
Beijing foreign economic and trade commission:
Beijing industrial and commercial administration:
Our company is a legal company registered in … (country or region) which mainly specializes in … business and established good economic relations with Beijing. For further developing business with Beijing region, hereby our company applies to establish office in Beijing and entrust … as undertaking company.
1. Name of the office: … Beijing representative office
2. Business scope: … liaison
3. Chief representative:
4. Address of the office:
5. Term of residence: (max. 3 years)
We report to you and look forward to your approval.
Certificate of Authority
For the need of the business, we … hereby appoint Mr. … as our lawful chief representative for the Beijing representative office and entrust him with full power of authority would be …
Thanks in advance!
Date of birth:
From … to … (education background)
From … to … (working experience)
Certificate of Entrustment
We …, hereby authorize … to establish our representative office in Beijing and to undertake the registration procedures.
All the expenses for the registration will be born by us.
[ Return ] [ Top ]